Saturday, November 26th, 2020
Nervous about dating or don’t know where to start? Worried you won’t find a partner? Feel you can’t handle going on one more bad date or make the same mistakes when it comes to relationships?
Dating can be exciting, fun, easy and purposeful. It’s possible to date with your eyes wide open!
In this Smart Dating workshop in Vancouver you can learn to successfully navigate the dating world and maximise the potential for finding the right partner for you while remaining true to yourself! Register for this one-day workshop for single, divorced, separated or widowed people wanting to ensure success in their love lives.
In a supportive and fun environment you will begin to:
- replace beliefs and attitudes that are barriers to dating success
- learn about different ways to meet new people
- understand the difference between the dating and relationship stage
- own your relationship attachment style and how it could work for you
- notice red flags in your date and in yourself
- set conditions for yourself to know when to proceed or to walk away
Invest in Yourself and Register Today!
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Facilitator: Diana Kollar, M.A., RCC, Certified Relational Life Therapist – passionate about helping others have the healthy relationships they deserve!
Cost: $210 including manual.
Registration: Email Diana for form and pay the fee through one of the following options:
- e-transfer through online banking to firstname.lastname@example.org
- cheque made out to Diana Kollar and mail to 313-2902 West Broadway, Vancouver, V6K 2G3
- Facilitator will reschedule workshop if minimum number of participants is not met one week before the date
For More Information:
Contact Diana Kollar at 604-790-1116 / email@example.com
If you cancel 8 or more days prior to the workshop, you will be refunded your payment. Cancellation of 7 days or less will result the charge of the full fee of the workshop. In situations where you need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, the presenter offers a one-time opportunity to transfer your fee to a future workshop within one year. Your registration is nonrefundable if you do not attend or do not complete the workshop. The presenter is not responsible for prepaid, nonrefundable travel arrangements. If the presenter cancels the workshop, a full refund will be made.