Is your relationship on the brink or feels like it is heading in that direction?
Are you often feeling hurt, betrayed, and/or disconnected?
Are you feeling at a loss of how to fix it in order to have a deeper and more fulfilling relationship?
Are you noticing yourself repeating behavioural patterns that are self-sabotaging or self-defeating?
Would you like to enhance your mental well-being?
Is the critical voice inside you a barrier to enjoying your life and relationships?
please know it can get better
It is possible to feel harmony and connection within yourself and in your relationship(s). Whether you are looking for individual or relationship counselling, I can help facilitate and support you through the process of change.
What you can expect from your counselling experience with me is:
- Empowerment and support every step of the way
- Respect for your values, spirituality, background, choices, and lifestyle
- Assistance in having a clear understanding of the issues that concern you and your relationship
- Collaboration and choice in the pace and content of your sessions
- Acknowledgement and understanding that many psychological issues are an outcome and normal response to oppressive and discriminating sociopolitical systems such as racism, classism, ableism, sexism, homophobia/transphobia, and colonialism
- Encouragement in making choices or changes that feel right for you
Deeply and compassionately witness past wounds so they no longer negatively influence your present.
Evolve the inner critical voice to a compassionate one and self-defeating, isolating behaviours to connecting ones.
Enjoy happy, healthy, and connected relationships with yourself and with others.
"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
"Our time spent under the graceful and empathic guidance of Diana, we have once again begun to flourish, after 20 years of marriage. We’ve emerged with this fantastic sense of empowerment and wonderment of ourselves and each other. We find that a respect and understanding of each other grows in this wonderful passive and strengthening way. Diana has a brilliant charm, a soft hand, and an inspirational devotion to her craft. We will, in our lifetimes, never likely thank her enough."